What are halloumi fries made of?
- 500g halloumi cut into fries
- Senor Padron
- Plain flour with salt and pepper
- Cut and coat the halloumi fries with the seasoned flour
- Fry in oil or a pan until crisp and squeaky
- Dry and pat dry
- Dunk them in Senor Padron
Serve with sweet potato fries
Why not join the Recipe Club, you saucy minx?!
Each month members receive the sauce of the month delivered straight to their door, and an e-recipe of something new to showcase that sauce.
Valentines Day, Christmas Dinner, or the Summer BBQ, our monthly recipe club will help you cook up a treat!