An appetiser or the main event you choose…
Kashmiri chilli keto butter wings
- Kashmiri Chilli Sauce
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 100g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chives or spring onion
- Melt the butter and drizzle a small amount on the wings, toss with salt and pepper and bake in the oven at 200 for 15-20 minutes.
- With the remaining butter warm and whisk with Kashmiri Chilli Sauce.
- Once the wings are cooked place in a bowl and pour in the sauce, coat generously.
- Serve with chopped chives or spring onion.
Tip ‘add cream cheese to the sauce mix to mellow the flavour slightly’
Why not join the Recipe Club, you saucy minx?!
Each month members receive the sauce of the month delivered straight to their door, and an e-recipe of something new to showcase that sauce.
Valentines Day, Christmas Dinner, or the Summer BBQ, our monthly recipe club will help you cook up a treat!