Fresh, Tangy, and generally Scrumptious…
- Nerd Lemon Sauce
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chives or spring onion
- Take your chicken breast and cut in half, coat in flour, then add in the whisked egg, then finally the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat for extra crunch
- Pour oil into a pan, enough to cover the base and heat gently until about 180 degrees.
- Place the chicken in, laying away from you.
- Wait until golden brown and then turn.
- Probe the chicken to ensure it reaches 75 degrees, you can finish in the oven if you need too.
- Chop the crisp chicken breast and then serve with the lemon sauce either warm or as it is.
- Add soy egg fried rice for a complete meal
Why not join the Recipe Club, you saucy minx?!
Each month members receive the sauce of the month delivered straight to their door, and an e-recipe of something new to showcase that sauce.
Valentines Day, Christmas Dinner, or the Summer BBQ, our monthly recipe club will help you cook up a treat!