What is the best rub for ribs?
- 2 baby back pork ribs
- Salt and pepper
- 100ml water
- Nerd BBQ Sauce
- Cut your ribs into 3 rib pieces
- Rub your ribs with salt and pepper along with lashings of Nerd BBQ Sauce.
- Place in a slow cooker for 6 hours on high
- Remove from the slow cooker and turn your slow cooker onto high, reduce the liquor until a thick paste
- Turn on your grill to high
- Brush the paste onto the ribs and grill for 5 minutes until glazed and bubbling
Serve with Nerd Sauce, celeriac remoulade and fries
Why not join the Recipe Club, you saucy minx?!
Each month members receive the sauce of the month delivered straight to their door, and an e-recipe of something new to showcase that sauce.
Valentines Day, Christmas Dinner, or the Summer BBQ, our monthly recipe club will help you cook up a treat!