Ribeye Steak with A1 Sauce
- 1 x 800g ribeye steak
- 1 bottle of a1
- 200g wild mushrooms
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag of sweet potato fries
- In a heavy based pan pre heat until smoking, add the steak and leave for 4-5 minutes to get a really good crust, flip and season.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- At the same time place the sweet potato fries in the oven and bake at 180 degrees.
- After 10 minutes remove the steak and leave on a wire rack to rest for 10 minutes.
- In the pan add the mushrooms, tomatoes and a great knob of butter.
- Season and move until tender.
- Remove the garnish from the pan and add a even larger chunk of butter, let it begin to bubble then add the steak back for a couple of minutes allowing time to spoon the buttery goodness over the steak.
- Cut the steak in half and season.
- Plate up and drown in A1 sauce.
Why not join the Recipe Club, you saucy minx?!
Each month members receive the sauce of the month delivered straight to their door, and an e-recipe of something new to showcase that sauce.
Valentines Day, Christmas Dinner, or the Summer BBQ, our monthly recipe club will help you cook up a treat!